1) I haven’t been posting many recipes because I don’t want to write the recipe down because I don’t actually use recipes. I read recipes for inspiration only.
2) I upgraded my iPad to IOS 8.2 and now my iPhoto and iPages programs don’t work properly, my keyboard drops letters which makes writing so insanely frustrating that I am avoiding it, my ability to reply to comments is hosed and in general I hate Apple and their f…ing, worthless upgrade that I can’t reverse. Has anyone else had trouble? Please forgive any wild-ass typos because this new version on IOS clearly hates me and substitutes words even after I close the program. It believes that I constantly say “yo” because it subs “yo” for almost every 2-4 letter word, Yo.
3) I think there are only 20 recipes in the world and those 20 just get re-invented, re-blogged, and re-photographed.
1)Burn my iPad and replace it with a new laptop? Yes, I’m glad you agree. What are you blogging with? I want a system that works like my iPad used to work. A functional system that allows me to quickly download photos, write without frustration and post seamlessly.
2) Post free form recipes for inspiration and realize that I’m not really a food blogger but a healthy lifestyle promoter and let the food bloggers show you the beautiful recipe cards. Yes, good idea.
3) Continue to post my versions of the 20 recipes in the world minus the 7000 versions of Mac and Cheese, donuts and overnight oats. However, I reserve the right to post the 7000 versions of kale, zucchini and quinoa recipes.
Here’s another kale non-recipe, Yo.
Combine 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 clove of minced garlic, juice of 1 lemon, salt, pepper, and optional any combination of chopped chives, thyme, dill or basil fresh from the garden.
Sorry, I just added mayo yo to the dressing yo but I’m not sure that you need it.
Baby kale, baby chard, shredded carrot, red onion thinly sliced, cherry tomatoes quartered, and any fresh vegetable in the refrigerator.
Dress salad, massage the kale if you feel the need and serve. Add chicken, tofu, legumes, or cheese to make a main dish meal. Savor every bite, Yo.