Cooking inspiration comes in many forms. My tiramisu cups were inspired by Andrea at http://www.cookingwithawallflower.wordpress.com who made frozen yogurt blueberry cups. Check out her lovely inventive blog.
Frozen Greek yogurt tiramisu cups
• 2 cups fat free Greek yogurt, I use Fage
• 1/4 c milk, I use 1% organic
• 1/4 c agave or more to your tastes
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla
• 1 teaspoon of freeze dried coffee
• 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder for dusting
1. In the food processor combine the yogurt, milk, agave, and vanilla. Whirl until combined.
2. Spoon half of the yogurt mixture into paper or silicone baking cups lining a muffin tin and partially freeze for 10 minutes.
3. Add coffee crystals to the remaining yogurt mixture and combine.
4. Spoon remaining yogurt mixture over the partially frozen vanilla yogurt to achieve a beautiful layered effect. Dust with cocoa powder.
5. Freeze until desired consistency. At 30 minutes my cups were set and icy.
Serving size is one yogurt muffin
Weight watchers 1 point
3 Comments Add yours
Reblogged this on dragoncountess and commented:
This looks so delectable. Something I will need to make in the future.
Thanks for the re-post.
I’ve done something a wee bit similar for my cancer nutrition groups, but pop it in phyllo cups. Love your presentation!