Holiday Challenge: Dance as if no one is watching.
Having trouble keeping your Maintain Don’t Gain promise? Maybe these strategies will help.
1) Crank up the holiday music and dance as if no one is watching. Close the drapes just in case. If you need dance ideas then watch RuPaul’s Drag Race, those queens have to “Lip sync and dance for their lives”.
2) Put cat food in your jello salad; a calorie bargain. No, I don’t have the recipe but watch “Christmas Vacation” and Aunt Bethany will show you how’s it’s done.
3) Organize a neighborhood “Griswald Christmas 5K” unless your exterior illumination is subpar then jog by yourself and make snide comments about the neighbors’ electrical bills.
4) Bake cookies in a bikini. It keeps others out of the kitchen while you create and it might limit the number of cookies you eat before they go into the oven. Or it could lead to an interesting extra curricular activity that burns calories too. 😉
5) Eat raw cookie dough. The salmonella infection will result in temporary weight loss if you don’t die. (It’s a joke people, don’t send me hate mail and don’t eat raw eggs because Salmonella is not really funny.)
6) Buy the Zombie Run app for your smart phone and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! Best done at night because fear burns more calories. (You read it here first)
7) Watch “Four Christmases” and then practice your cage fighting moves on your sister.
8) Aerobic gift wrapping. Drink 3 espressos and get’r done. You know that you aren’t even close to finished. Just do it.
9) Take a vow to only eat food that you have harvested or killed with your bare hands. Also known as a Paleo Diet.
10) Learn to ice skate, the outfits are cute. Hello! The Ice Capades are calling.
Available on Amazon and I get a few cents if you buy something.
Get Free Christmas Music
Join Amazon Prime – Listen to Over a Million Songs – Start Free Trial Now
Download More Christmas Movies
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Over 40,000 Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
2 Comments Add yours
Ha, love it. Love Christmas Vacation. I am doing so much baking for gifts, the good thing is I don’t really eat much of it need it all to put in gifts, I purposely only make what I need. Keeps me from indulging. I’m also so busy with work I run around a lot, climb a lot of stairs, walk to my appointments rather than take a car, bicycle when I can. Trying to keep the weight off.
I wish that I could walk to work but everything in the great old West is so spread out. I could ride my bike but the bike lanes are a little too dicey. I would like to live another 35 years and not die while exercising. Busy, busy, busy – you are blessed with work. 🙂